Seeking a full-time Web/Graphic Designer to join our team and help us develop our consumer-product brand and also our e-commerce website. Assist with ongoing visual and functional maintenance on the site. Work with the development team to keep the website up-to-date. Create or improve digital and physical brand assets.
As a Web/Graphic Designer, you are responsible for assuring that all office duties below are completed in a timely manner which includes the day-to-day activities such as:
• Work from home while still collaborating regularly with a strong digital team
• A chance to build a portfolio with a diverse set of clients
• Grow as a designer with the aid of our team's feedback and ideation
• Participate in collaborative brainstorming sessions with our design team
• Work on a wide variety of projects across different many industries
• Learn and apply design thinking and strategy to visual design
• A great eye for visual design and an understanding of contrast, spacing, consistency, color, and the other elements & principles of design.
• Thinking outside of the box. We're not looking to make websites that looks like everyone else's - we want unique concepts that match our clients' vision.
• Attention to detail. We want consistency in spacing, color, size, etc
• Design website themes in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or XD
• Package design files and communicate to the website developer
• Create supporting design elements and photo selection for websites (client provided photo library and stock library)
• Digital Marketing Design
• Follow our clients’ brand guidelines in the production of digital advertising & marketing assets
• Landing Page design mock-ups
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Comfortable making decisions independently
• Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Monday, Thursday, Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm
$20 - $25 per hour